The curriculum box is the heart of the Worldview Rethink course. With this set alone, a leader can conduct the course. In the box are training resources for the leader and there are course materials for the student.
The curriculum box includes:
A. LEADER'S RESOURCES
- Leader’s Guide—CHOOSE ONE curriculum from By This Name, The Stranger on the Road to Emmaus and All that the Prophets have Spoken. This leader's guide contains the full text of the course book and provides step-by-step guidance on how to teach. In addition, there is the interactive DVD to supplement the text. These clips can be shown during course sessions.
- Training DVDs
1. "What": What is Worldview Rethink?
2. "Why": The uniqueness of Worldview Rethink and what it can contribute to the body of Christ
3. "How": A "how-to" video on guiding the course.
4. Resource CD: Additional images and visuals for teaching the Worldview Rethink course; banners, flyers, posters - all you need to publicize the course.
- The companion workbook
B. STUDENT'S RESOURCES
(Additional course books and companion workbooks can be purchased separately)
Note that the curriculum box is included in the following kits: